NO LICENCE REQUIRED
MAXIMUM 5 PASSENGERS
- Manufacturer: Tramontana ( 500 )
- Type: Fiber
- Year: 2018 / 2021
- Length: 5'00
- Beam: 1'95
- Top Speed: 17 knouts
- CV: 15 Mercuri
- Fuel: 25 litres
- Includes: Fridge
Check price in the reservation calendar
The price includes VAT, Civil Liability (Responsiblidad Civil) and Passenger Insurance, sun deck, ladder, fridge, solar awning, GPS tracker.
- Check-in for rentals is done 15 minutes before your departure time.
- The check-out in rentals is requested punctuality. otherwise there will be an economic penalty
- Mooring at the home port is included in the rental price.
- It is mandatory for the vessel to be moored at its home port during the night.
- It is not permitted to sleep onboard the vessel.
In case of weather conditions being deemed unsuitable for navigation, an alternative day will be offered, and in case of this being impossible, a refund will be made.
- Departure from the port of Ciutadella to the north or south of the island depending on the wind direction.
- Store with everything you need, ice, soft drinks, paddle surfing, snorkeling equipment.
Our gastronomic offer
I want to have a coffee with ensaimada. I want a Vermouth with Menorcan cheese, ham and olives from the Islands ... or maybe I prefer to take it to the boat ...
It is not a bar, it is a small and cozy bar-pantry, a bar-delicatessen, a vermouth shop. It is a place to live, where the raw material stands out, where Menorcan producers take care of sustainable production.
Routes and limits of travel
UNESCO DECLARED MENORCA AS A BIOSPHERE RESERVE
Menorca has an area of approximately 700 km2 and some 200 km of coastline. In these there are a total of 132 sandy beaches and coves and 65 stone beaches.
** If your departure is from the Port of Ciutadella, you will enjoy its great variety of coastal landscapes. Spectacular cliffs, golden and red sand beaches to the north; or beaches of fine white sand to the south. Because in Menorca we have a peculiarity: here everything changes with the wind. If the Tramontana wind blows (north wind), WE ALL GO SOUTH! and if the opposite happens, GO AND ENJOY THE NORTH. With a north wind, we will leave from the Port of Ciutadella and head south, to the limit of Cala Escorxada, passing through the most emblematic beaches such as Son Saura, Cala Turqueta, Cala Macarella and Trebaluger. If the opposite happened, if the wind came from the south, then the departure will be towards the north of Menorca, until, as the limit point, Cala Pilar, passing through Cala Morell and La Vall, enjoying the wildest and most unique beaches on the island. Keep in mind that the north of Menorca is a Marine Reserve! IMPORTANT !! Remember that it always depends on the wind and weather conditions, so we can ONLY ensure the heading and the limit of your route right at the time of your boarding.
** If you choose to leave from Cala Galdana (south of the Island), the maximum point towards the west (towards Ciutadella) will be Son Saura and from Cala Galdana towards the East (towards Mahón) will be the beach of Sant Tomás. You will enjoy the best beaches on the south coast such as Son Saura, Cala en Turqueta, Cala Macarella, Cala Mitjana, Trebaluger, Cala Escorxada among many others. If Migjorn wind (south), and the conditions are not suitable for leaving, we will not be able to change course as we do in the Port of Ciutadella, and we should change the day of your reservation. In the event that there are no more days available for your activity, we will refund your money in full, although you can always ask us about our departures from Ciutadella.
Consejos para ser un buen navegante
Discovering the island of Menorca on one of our boats is, without a doubt, the best option. By following these simple tips, you will enjoy an unforgettable experience in a safe and fun way, and you will be able to discover at your own pace those corners of Menorca that will transport you directly to paradise.
- As you get on the boat, distribute the weights. When you go up from the water, using the stairs of the boat, or from land, it is important to balance the boat so that it never capsizes.
- Never navigate or operate the boat under the influence of alcohol.
- Permanece atento a tus acompañantes.
- Be attentive to your companions.
- Before dropping anchor, that is, before anchoring, make sure that you will do so in sand. You should NEVER do it on Posidonia, as it is protected and seriously damage our ecosystem.
- Ducks to water! First, make sure that you have anchored correctly, that your boat does not stray too far from its anchor point (it is normal for it to move, even if you do not notice it there is always wind that moves the boat), and ONLY THEN you can turn off the engine.
- When you see the yellow balls, it means that this is your limit. Respect it. NEVER go over this sign, since from that point the bathing area is marked. You should never access the beach with the boat, or strand it on the sand. Is Totally forbidden.
- A boat has no brakes. Therefore, always keep a safe distance from other boats or obstacles.
- Maintain a cruising speed and do not make sudden movements. Our boats are ideal to relax by sailing slowly and enjoying a leisurely pace. Don't try unnecessary maneuvers. Just have fun with peace of mind!
- Do not enter caves, or go through gorges.
VERY IMPORTANT: make sure you know where you are at all times, and always carry your mobile phone on.
NOW YES & hellip; SAIL AND ENJOY!
Let's be responsible
We must take care of our natural environment.
We all owe ourselves to the care and conservation of the beaches, wetlands, dune systems, our Marine Reserve and of course, the conservation of the Posidonia Oce & aacute; nica Prairies .
Each of us with responsibility will do Menorca is a more sustainable place, and we as a nautical company know the impact that we can cause with the misuse of boats and the lack of commitment.
The main impact that boats at anchor have on the environment It is due to anchoring-unmooring.
It is essential that you NEVER anchor on posidonia, or any dark area, you should always be on sand.
We are committed to sustainability, to the conservation of our ecosystem and that is why we have a new fleet (2018-2019-2020) being more efficient and with less environmental impact. Also our commitment to assist, guide and teach our users so that their impact on the sea is minimal with information on where and how to anchor.
& iexcl; Vivir Menorca is take care of it!